Sala di Rienzo, a refined and bright conference room in Rome, is the ideal place for events, corporate meetings and conferences. This Conference Center has two different, complementary rooms, and a smaller business and communication room inside the facility. The meeting rooms are arranged and equipped with the most refined audio and video services, with technical support with no extra cost and additional rents. All the meeting rooms have large LCD screens and free high speed Wi-Fi internet access.
Its central location, on the last floor of a modern building and with a view over the Piazza di Rienzo in Rome, makes it a perfect location accessible with any kind of public transport (subway A – Lepanto) and car. Specialized staff is always available to give all kinds of support and services both pre and post congress, to organize and transform your meeting, corporate event or conference in a great success.
Baronci Room – Gallery
The Baronci Room
The Baronci Room made with cherry wood boiserie is a beautiful amphitheater room with 36 writing tablet armchairs (full seating capacity up to 50 persons).
This room has a large LCD screen, a projector, PA system and a service laptop.
The room can be served for:
In this room is available a in-house technical support and free high speed Wi-Fi internet access up to 40 connections.
Meeting Room – Gallery
The Meeting Room
The room decorated with modern furniture, it can be served for: meeting, boards, training courses for up to 30 persons; with a standard tiered seating format the capacity increases to 50 customers. The modular furniture allows this room to be used for different events.
In case you have booked the Baronci Room you can use this space as a cocktail bar, coffee break, buffet and dinner area (Capacity of up to 50 persons)
It is furnished with modern technologies and audio-video equipment with in-house technical support.
There are also a large LCD screen and free high speed Wi-Fi internet access.
Saletta Business – Gallery
The Saletta Business of this facility can be used as a day office for private meetings up to 10 persons.
It is usually reserved for top management private meetings, administrative office or PR activities.
The Saletta Business is equipped with its own external telephone line, PC, printer and free Wi-fi internet access.
Rooms and Services – Gallery
60 sqm, 36 writing tablet armchairs in a standard tiered seating format (full seating capacity up to 50 persons);
40 sqm up to 25 persons for meetings and lectures, full standard tiered seating capacity up to 50 persons);
12 sqm, up to 8-10 persons.
- welcome desk
- business center
- indoor coffee break area (40 sq.m., up to 60 pers. Capacity)
- reserved entrance
- touchscreen monitor
- slide-film-video projection
- PA system
- audiovisual equipment
- sound control system
- pc station
- wi-fi microphones
- free wi-fi ADSL up to 40 connections
- available electric power up to 15 Kw
- air conditioning
- event organization & room support
- air conditioning
- sound recording
- water & Stationery
- web conferencing training center
- technical support
- conference hostess
- transfer (airport, train station, hotel, etc.)
- press agency
- pre- and post-congress organization
- video recording
- photographic service
- catering service
- floral decoration
- set-up equipment rental
- Cicerone Hotel, Via Cicerone, 55/c – Ph. +39063576 www.hotelcicerone.com
- Hotel Twentyone, via Cola di Rienzo, 23 – Ph. +390632609607 www.twentyonerome.com
- Parking Garage Troiano (in premise) Access from Via Cicerone, 65 – Ph. +39063221073
- Custom catering service in-house
- Close by restaurant “La Taberna de’ Gracchi” Via dei Gracchi, 266/268 – Ph. +39 063213126
- Pizza Restaurant “San Marco”, via Tacito, 29 – Ph. +39 063235398 pizzeriasanmarco.com